20/20: Evaluation Limitations
The Evaluation version of LabelVision 20/20
is a fully-functional version of the Integration edition, designed
to allow you to experience the power of LabelVision first-hand.
However, it contains the following limitations
which are designed to prevent you from using it in a production
environment without limiting your ability to evaluate.
- A banner containing our name and phone
number will appear on every printed label.
- You can save each label design no more
than 10 times. After 10 times, you can open and modify the label,
but you will not be able to save your changes.
- You can print each label a total of
50 times, although there is no limitation on the number of copies
you can print each time.
- You cannot print to a file.
- I/O logging to a file is disabled.
- You must acknowledge an on-screen evaluation
agreement every time you print.
Of course, none of the above limitations are
present in the purchased LabelVision 20/20 program.